Club Guidelines of Grün-Weiß Kley 1981 e.V.
18.08.2015, Version 1.1
- Racism, homophobia, other cultures and other religions
- In principle we welcome every person in his/her speciality. In our club there is no place for racism.
- In our club there is no discrimination against belonging to other cultures or religions.
- In our club there is no discrimination against gays.
- In fact it is our mission to integrate other people and to assist them. We feel diversity as a challenge.
- We disapprove each kind of extremism.
- Any right wing body of thought has no place in our club.
- It is essential except of these two issues: We act politically neutral, we are a sports club.
- Together: Talk and life
- We promote every kind of open and trustful communication and conflict resolution.
- We talk together, not above each other.
- In cases of conflicts between colleagues we look for a way of direct speech. We don’t want that it will be talked in a bad way behind the colleagues back.
- In our club there is no mobbing.
- We try to integrate as well the relatives and the parents of our junior players in our club life.
- Sportsmanship and respect
- We handle all our club colleagues with respect.
- As well we act loyal against our club. It is a question of honour not to forget contributions and cost for food. Who damages the club damages himself.
- We explicitely respect our sportive opponents as well as our competitive clubs.
- We expect from all of our colleagues „fair play“. We don’t want sportive success at the cost of „monetary presents“ or „known unsportsmankind“.
- Especially in the area of youth work we want to give fair opportunities to be member of the playing team, wherever possible.
- Persons, companies or stores sponsoring or supporting our club, deserve our special respect.
How to apply our guidelines?
- We assume that the membership at GW Kley includes the agreement with our guidelines.
- Based on this rule, no one should be excluded, even if in case of an unthinkingly violation of these, e.g. in case of subjective „harmless“ jokes.
- We don’t want to exclude anyone from the club who don’t follows our guidelines.
- Instead of this we all are asked to warn or to convince this colleague, in case that anyone don’t obey the guidelines or talks against these.
- Who acts permanently and repeatedly against the guidelines has chosen the wrong club and should be asked to leaves our club.